Ready to take your vacation style up a notch? Check out our 5-day outfit of the day itinerary for beach vacations! This post features both men’s and women’s outfits, so you can get some ideas for your next trip. Whether you’re hitting the waves or relaxing on the sand, we’ve got you covered. So grab your sunhat and sunglasses and let’s get started!
Day one: Beach Day. Men should wear a dark-colored t-shirt and black swimshorts. Women should wear a patterned bikini top with solid color bottoms, along with an oversized men’s dress shirt for a coverup. White converse sneakers are recommended for both genders because they will be easy to clean if they get sandy.
Day two: Sightseeing Day. For men, wear a dress shirt and khaki shorts. Bring along a light jacket or sweater in case it gets cool at night. Women should wear capris and a blouse with some type of sun protection (e.g., SPF 50). Sandals are the best footwear choice because they will be comfortable while walking around all day.
Day three: Water Sports Day. Men should wear their swim shorts and a tank top, with sunglasses for eye protection. Women can also go this route, but if you want something more modest then opt instead to wear your bikini under an oversized t-shirt or coverup dress that will also protect you from the sun.
Day four: Relaxing Day. Men can wear shorts and a polo shirt, or even just their swim trunks if they want to stay cool. Women should wear a maxi dress or skirt with a tank top, sandals, and sunglasses.
Day five: Dinner Out Night. For the final night, dress to impress! Men can wear slacks and a collared shirt, while women should wear a sundress or skirt. Dress shoes are optional but recommended.
Beach fashion wear never forget to carry in your suitcase.
- Swimsuits are a must for any beach vacation. You’ll want something that will keep you comfortable and covered up while you’re swimming and sunbathing.
- A cover-up is also a good idea to have, especially if your swimsuit isn’t too modest. Sunscreen is a necessity, especially when you’re spending time in the sun.
- Hats or visors can help protect your head and face from the sun, and sunglasses will help keep your eyes safe from UV rays.
- Sandals are perfect for walking around the beach, on hot sand or rocky terrain. The key to comfortable sandals is a well-cushioned sole and straps that don’t rub against your feet.
- Flip flops are great for the beach but can be uncomfortable when worn all day long. Pack a pair of sneakers if you plan to do any hiking or other outdoor activities during your vacation.
- A lightweight jacket or windbreaker will keep you warm during cooler weather and protect skin from sunburns while still allowing air circulation through fabric layers so it doesn’t get too stuffy inside them either (especially at night).
- You might also want some breathable socks with arch support/cushioning in case there’s an unexpected rainstorm while out walking around town.
- A bathing suit cover-up is the best way to make sure you’re not showing off too much skin when you want some privacy or protection from UV rays.
The beach vacation season is just around the corner, and we hope our list of essentials has helped get you prepared. Remember to pack your swimsuits, coverups, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats/visors, and sandals! And don’t forget to have fun in the sun.
Are there any other items that you like to bring with you on your beach vacations? Please share them in the comments below.